<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28841088?origin\x3dhttp://thegagasisterhood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Monday, May 29, 2006

hello world

the three of us just went out shopping tdy!
in fact,
i was the thickskinned one who dragged them out
despite knowing that the lazy ones wld rather rot away at home
>_<

our shopping spree stretched from marina square
which is how huge
to bugis street
and finally we hit bugis junction
we covered the bugis area totally man
how zai are we! :D

but as expected
our feet died on us
all three of us were whining like mad on the bus
cos got no seats.
#%#^*!@$&%

anyway
surprisingly i accomplished the least from the shopping spree.
only managed to get like 3 pair of earrings
and it's the cheap cheap kind
:(((

but nvm!
at least sinyee managed to buy a bag
a cool puma bag actually.
now i think she'll be the one refusing to switch bags with me haha

the two of them can elaborate on our outing tdy
i shall digress! ^_^

i'm currently listening to this chi song
which i think is old but very very nice
called ying zi (shadow) by korean guy lee choong jae.
at least i think shld be lee choong jae la.
more commonly known as li jiu ze.
my goodness his voice rocks.

recently i've been downloading chi songs like mad
all of a sudden i realized that chi songs are actually not bad
heh.
discovery of a new lang of songs = a lot of new songs
so i've been neglecting my korean/jap songs.
eng ones are okay la
i still listen to them on my mp3.

speaking of songs,
i shall end off this post with lyrics from this particular song
which i haven't really heard before
but i guess some people can totally relate to the lyrics
which is quite sad actually.
oh well.

warning:
it's depressing if you are in the type of situation i'm talking about.

On my own,
Pretending he is beside me
All alone
I walk with him till morning
Without him
I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way
I close my eyes
And he has found me

In the rain,
The pavement shines like silver,
All the lights
Are misty in the river
In the darkness
The trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me,
Forever and forever

But I know,
It's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself
And not to him
Although,
I know that he is blind
I still believe,
There's a way for us.

I love him,
But when the night is over,
He is gone,
The river's just a river.
Without him,
The world around me changes,
The trees are barren everywhere
The streets are full of strangers.

I love him
But everyday I'm learning
All my life,
I've only been pretending
Without me,
His world will go on turning,
A world that's full of happiness
A world I'll never know.

I love him...
I love him?
I love him,
But only on my own.

that's all.

toodles!

love,
hannah

and so she said
10:20 PM;



welikejam



sinyee
anna
hannah

are at a fabulous age

&Hearts ♥

SINYEE ♥ ANNA!
ANNA ♥ HANNAH!
HANNAH ♥ KH!


WISHLIST :D

SINYEE ♥
Everything (:

ANNA ♥
herFriends!
yummyFood!
lotsofFun!

HANNAH ♥
pair of shades
havaianas
tissue pack holder
texts, sadly
sleep
more chips!

Escapes ♥