♥
♥
Monday, July 03, 2006
my BRILLIANT IDEA
as brilliant as my betting idea
the TIME CAPSULE PROJECT, codenamed...
(ok haven't thought of name yet)
: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
OH I NOE
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
let's plan our time capsule!
little miss alice in irritating land says:
YAYA
little miss alice in irritating land says:
it'll be a damn nice box right.. the very oriental kind
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
no lah
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
some sai one
little miss alice in irritating land says:
really ah
little miss alice in irritating land says:
sekali
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
u r going to bury it!
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
nice for wat!
little miss alice in irritating land says:
rot before we find it again
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
let the earthworms see ah
little miss alice in irritating land says:
when we see alr then happy wat
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
earthworms no eyes
little miss alice in irritating land says:
$%#%*
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
oh i paint on it lah
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
so chio chio
little miss alice in irritating land says:
can also!
little miss alice in irritating land says:
will it be wooden?
little miss alice in irritating land says:
will rot not ah HAHAHA
little miss alice in irritating land says:
wont decompose so fast right
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
yah later rot how
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
but metal how to decorate
little miss alice in irritating land says:
will take damn a lot of years right
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
i think metal better
little miss alice in irritating land says:
ok so it'll look pro not? or lan4 metal
little miss alice in irritating land says:
tin
little miss alice in irritating land says:
tin box hahahahaha
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
anything
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
cheap cheap
little miss alice in irritating land says:
ok
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
we shld draw a map
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
so cool rite
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
i feel so enid blyton-ish
little miss alice in irritating land says:
hhaha
little miss alice in irritating land says:
i cant imagine the map though
little miss alice in irritating land says:
singapore is sadly small
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
put wat stuff!
little miss alice in irritating land says:
i can think of smth..but i dowan to give it away to the time capsule
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
wat wat
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
we move on from there
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
i noe
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
CENSORED TO PROTECT HANNAH
little miss alice in irritating land says:
no LAH
little miss alice in irritating land says:
our handphone chains
little miss alice in irritating land says:
anna's papa buy one
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
shit i nv take the dreamcatcher
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
oh
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
cool!
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
aiyah...qt a good idea
little miss alice in irritating land says:
butbutbut....
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
yah i get it
little miss alice in irritating land says:
i grew used to it on my hp alr
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
me too
.: [s i n y e e !] :. cause i am so visceral yet deeply inept I HATE FRANCE says:
dammit we haf nothing to put inside
and then we abused our brains thinking abt wat to put in
i just have the feeling that we won't have the discipline to not pry open the time capsule
excited s i n y e e! signing off!
and so she said
♥
12:08 AM;
welikejam
♥
sinyee
anna
hannah
are at a fabulous age
&Hearts ♥
SINYEE ♥ ANNA!
ANNA ♥ HANNAH!
HANNAH ♥ KH!
WISHLIST :D
SINYEE ♥
Everything (:
ANNA ♥
herFriends!
yummyFood!
lotsofFun!
HANNAH ♥
pair of shades
havaianas
tissue pack holder
texts, sadly
sleep
more chips!
Escapes ♥
mish!
huishan!
sharon!
ada!
lunny!
jiahui!
anna's class!
hannnah's class!
rj shooting!
rj female soccer!